Horizontal fiber optic splice closures (Inline Closure) are made of excellent engineering plastics.
Description of greentel inline closure: Fiber optic closure is a passive component which can provide a great protection for fiber splicing point. Aerially assembling, pipeline assembling and buried underground are all available.
Greentel Inline Closure is suitable for protecting optical fiber splices in straight through and branching applications, and can be used in aerial, duct and direct buried fiber optic cable projects.
GreenTel provides various shapes closure of Inline type. All the closures we offered are with a great sealing performance. High quality plastic material also ensures the durability whether the closure is in air, in pipeline or buried underground.
Key Features of Greentel Inline Closure
- Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
- Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
- Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
- Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
- Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
- Excellent Anti-removable Screw Opening Type to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
- Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme temperatures.
- High Quality plastic body material ensure the durability
- Suitable for Φ8mm~Φ20mm cables
- Aerial, underground, pipeline,man-holes,hand-holes assembling
- Adapt to the ambient temperature from -40℃ to +65℃
Greentelftth supply different ports types, fittings and different fiber optic core numbers for horizontal fiber optic splice closures (inline closure), welcome your visit.
Click fiber closure manufacturer: https://www.greentelftth.co/ for further information.